Michael Yanofsky

Michael's Image
This blog was urged upon me by some of my friends with whom I have been communicating about the 2004 presidential election. They suggested that rather than just passing along my thoughts on the politics of the day via email, I should record them in a blog. And so here it is! Anyone wishing to comment on any of my blog messages may do so by clicking on the word "Comments" below the message. Comments may be contrary to or to concur with what I say, or to comment on someone else's comment.


Thursday, January 06, 2005

Welcome

I take this opportunity to welcome you to my new blog. As stated in my comment at the top of this blog, I started this blog at the urging of several of my friends with whom I have been communicating about the presidential election of 2004.

Anyone wishing to read my blog may do so by going to myweb-blog.blogspot.com. Or, you can follow the link in any email that I send so that you can read a new post to my blog.

Anyone wishing to comment on any of my blog messages may do so by clicking on the "Post a Comment" below the message. You will be asked to log in to the blogger and if you already have an account, you may use it. Otherwise you may either sign up for a free user account or you may post anonymously. If you post anonymously, I would appreciate it if you put your name in the posting.

Comments may be made that are contrary to what I say, concur with what I say, ask for clarification, comment on someone else's comment, or present new facts and opinions on the subject.

My next posting will be about something going on in politics today.

Once again. WELCOME!


4 Comments:

Blogger Alan Yanofsky said...

Dear Michael,
You may finally have found the only real place in which you belong - cyberspace. Your mind has been out there all this time but you may not have known it. Now you have thrown your body out there to join your mind. Best of luck and keep at it. There is only one direction for you: engage the world with your philosophy and discover where it leads. Best of luck. I believe your efforts will be rewarded and rewarding. AJY

12:21 AM  
Blogger deborah said...

Dear Michael:

Welcome to the blogosphere! I believe I am one of those that have been urging you to write this blog, and I look forward to reading it on a regular basis!

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your bio doesn't say you are Vigil Honor and you got me to vote for Kerry.
In WWW
Wojauwe

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would I want to post a message to a secret REPUBLICIAN??? Larry

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home