Michael Yanofsky

Michael's Image
This blog was urged upon me by some of my friends with whom I have been communicating about the 2004 presidential election. They suggested that rather than just passing along my thoughts on the politics of the day via email, I should record them in a blog. And so here it is! Anyone wishing to comment on any of my blog messages may do so by clicking on the word "Comments" below the message. Comments may be contrary to or to concur with what I say, or to comment on someone else's comment.


Monday, June 05, 2006

Why Now?

Some of you have asked about my last post, "Why now?" Why do I write about the "Stolen Election - 2004"????? It is over and done with. Let's move on!

I do so because it is relevant and it is important. Relevant because the 2006 mid-term elections are upon us; important because we can expect the same in 2006 from the Republicans.

The vote is the essence of our Democratic process. Without honest elections, we become as a third world dictatorship, ruled by those who control the election process, and powerless to have any say in our personal future and our future as a nation.

If you have not yet read the article by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., do so now so that you will have an idea of the evidence that the election was stolen. (I miscalculated the page count in my previous post. It should read that out of 26 pages there are over 10 pages of references in the article.)

The evidence is overwhelming that millions of Americans were disenfranchised from their right to vote by the Republican political machine in 2000, and 2004. And when those who suspected it from the events but had no firm proof at the time spoke up, the Republicans did not address the complaints but rather attacked and ridiculed the messengers, and falsely claimed that the Democrats did as much election manipulation as "the few" Republicans did.

They continue to do that. In the TV interviews that I have seen with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. by Tucker Carlson (MSNBC) and Wolf Blitzer (CNN), not one substantive challenge was made against the evidence presented in his article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home