Michael Yanofsky

Michael's Image
This blog was urged upon me by some of my friends with whom I have been communicating about the 2004 presidential election. They suggested that rather than just passing along my thoughts on the politics of the day via email, I should record them in a blog. And so here it is! Anyone wishing to comment on any of my blog messages may do so by clicking on the word "Comments" below the message. Comments may be contrary to or to concur with what I say, or to comment on someone else's comment.


Thursday, April 19, 2007

Senate Hearing: Alberto Gonzales

With his concise, penetrating, and incisive questioning to elicit the truth, Senator Orin Hatch distinguished himself as the only member of the Senate Justice Committee to support Attorney General Alberto Gonzales. He did so today while projecting his own mental state onto those who were non supportive; namely, that they had come to the hearings, not to find out the truth, but to twist the facts to fit their preconceived opinion.

Maybe we have seen the end of Gonzales.

Going, Going, Gonzo.

How much longer will it be before the very good people of Utah see just who they are sending to Washington to represent them? My loathing of Senator Hatch dates back to the days of the ERA (Equal Rights Amendment) when he and the male dominated Mormon Church led the opposition to it. (See: From Housewife to Heretic,  Johnson, Sonia. Doubleday, 1981 - available from Amazon.com)
--
Michael
My Blog: http://myweb-blog.blogspot.com

Ye shall know the truth and
the truth shall set you free.
The Bible
John 8:32

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home