Michael Yanofsky

Michael's Image
This blog was urged upon me by some of my friends with whom I have been communicating about the 2004 presidential election. They suggested that rather than just passing along my thoughts on the politics of the day via email, I should record them in a blog. And so here it is! Anyone wishing to comment on any of my blog messages may do so by clicking on the word "Comments" below the message. Comments may be contrary to or to concur with what I say, or to comment on someone else's comment.


Friday, May 11, 2007

Bill Moyers Journal, May 13, 2007

I know that it will be Mother's day but if you did not see it Friday night, you can not miss seeing this program on Sunday:

SHOW TITLE:          Bill Moyers Journal
SYNOPSIS:               The mission of Pat Robertson's Regent University; Nick Gillespie, editor in chief of Reason magazine; Marilyn Young, author
Iraq and the Lessons of Vietnam: Or, How Not to Learn From the Past
CHANNEL:         13 [WNET]
DATE / TIME:     Sunday, May 13: 7:00-8:00PM

If you can not be there to see it, record it and watch it later. The part about Regent University is chilling and Marilyn Young and Bill Moyers discuss the war in Iraq vis-a-vis the Vietnam war.

--
Michael
My Blog: http://myweb-blog.blogspot.com

        First Amendment to the Constitution
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment
of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or
abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the
right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition
the Government for a redress of grievances."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home